PumpEase™ hands-free pumping supports
PumpEase Hands-Free Pumping Supports are in stock now for immediate despatch from the UK.
We've eight great styles for mums ranging from 32AA to 48G (UK). PumpEase works with ANY electric breast pump collection set.
PumpEase™ is not an expressing bra!
PumpEase is worn OVER a nursing bra, cami, dress, or nothing at all. You do not need to change completely to use PumpEase.
Your PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support will hold your breast pump funnels in place as securely and comfortably for your 1000th pumping session as it did for your 1st.
The patent pending, 'no-stitch' breastshield openings can accommodate ALL makes of breast pump funnels - guaranteed.
PumpEase™ are textile products made from an 88% polyester / 12% spandex high-performance technical fabric. This wonderful material provides exceptional comfort, durability, easy-care, and quick-dry qualities.
And of course PumpEase™ bras are available in fun and fabulous prints because we all know that women like pretty things, even when pumping!
....if you're wearing a maternity or nursing bra sized from 32AA to 48G (UK).
Bear in mind that we don't recommend being fitted for a PumpEase™ until you are at least 36 weeks pregnant or a minimum of 2 weeks postpartum.
How do you use your PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support?
Wrap PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support around your chest and fasten in the front over your nursing bra, nursing top (lower the panels first) or over nothing at all.
Insert the breastshields into the openings, centering over your nipples and start pumping. You will enjoy having both hands free for checking email, taking phone calls, banking online, baking cookies, writing thank you cards or tending to baby - all while pumping!
NEW PumpEase Organic™
Hands-free Pumping Designed by Mother Nature™
PumpEase Organic is the world's ONLY organic hands-free pumping support.
Designed from a beautiful, unbleached and undyed knit fabric that was milled exclusively for PumpEase from 90% certified organic cotton and 10% spandex, it has a wonderfully soft hand, making it a dream to wear!
Like our original hands-free pumping bra, PumpEase Organic features patent pending, 'no-stitch' horn openings, guaranteed to accommodate any breast pump on the market. PumpEase fits mums sized from 32AA to 48H and beyond. Please check our detailed size charts for more information. If your size doesn't appear on our chart, please email us with "sizing" in the subject line. We'd love to help! Sizes S/M/L/XL PumpEase Organic is as easy on the environment as breastfeeding itself!™
Organic - Natural
PumpEase Original Fab 50s & Classic prints
Frequently asked questions
How long will it take for your PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support to arrive?
If you are in the UK, it will normally take approx. 1-3 business days via Royal Mail 1st Class Post and from 1 business day via Interlink Express Courier or Special Delivery. If you are in Europe, it will take 3-10 days via Air Mail. There are multiple shipping options available upon checkout. See also our delivery information page highlighted on the left menu.
What size should you choose if you are in-between two sizes on our chart?
We recommend choosing the smaller size if you are in-between two of our sizes.
What fabric are PumpEase™ hands-free pumping supports made from?
We exclusively use an 88% high-count polyester / 12% spandex micro fiber tricot knit. This exceptional technical fabric delivers high-performance & durability, comfort & softness against the skin, ease of care, excellent stretch & memory, breathability, and quick-dry & wicking qualities.
Why do you need a PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support?
- You would like to multi-task (do other things while pumping)
- You would like to tend to baby while pumping
- You find holding two breastshields in position for 20 minutes or so a strain on your shoulders
Why are PumpEase™ better than expressing bras?
- PumpEase™ can be worn over any nursing bra / cami / dress you choose or over nothing at all. You do not need to get changed to use PumpEase.
- PumpEase™ are made from a high-performance tricot knit providing exceptional comfort, stretch and memory, easy care, and quick-dry and wicking qualities
- PumpEase™ are designed with patent pending, "no-stitch" horn openings thus accommodating ALL makes and sizes of breast pump horns guaranteed
- PumpEase™ have bartacks at each end of the horn openings for reinforcement - this is the same type of reinforcement stitching that you can find on your denim jeans
- PumpEase™ have a hook and eye closure at center front so that you can easily put it on, take it off and adjust it for fuller or less full days
- PumpEase™ have no Velcro® which can catch-on and badly snag your other machine washables; Velcro® can also be very noisy when detaching it and if sleeping nearby, this could potentially wake your baby
- PumpEase™ are available in fun and fabulous prints! Why is it that when you become a mum, it's assumed that you no longer have any style?
- Better for Baby
- The bold graphics and colors of the PumpEase™ fabrics are stimulating to your baby if you pump on one side and nurse on the other.
- According to Dr. Sears...
- "The best way you as a parent can stimulate baby's vision is using black and white stripes or light and dark contrasting colors." So what about those nice soft pastels that used to be so popular in baby toys and nurseries? While these may look pretty to you, they do nothing visually for your baby. Research has proven that black and white contrasts register powerfully on baby's retina and send the strongest visual signals to baby's brain. Stronger signals mean more brain growth and faster visual development. Surround a baby with soft pastel colors, and you might as well be blindfolding him. Surround your baby with black and white or light and dark pictures, and watch your baby's eyes light up.
- Size Range (UK)
- PumpEase™ fit maternity / nursing bra sizes from 32AA to 48H
- How do you care for your PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support?
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, drip dry.