Medela Swing ™ 2-Phase electric breast pump
The latest UK specification machines which are now supplied with Calma teat and Medela's PersonalFit 24mm solid breastshield (we are awaiting revised photographs).
An electronic breast pump which perfectly adapts to the daily routine of a dynamic mother. The Medela Swing is our most popular single electric breast pump.
Ideal for occasional or frequent pumping – handy, trendy and quiet.
The Medela Swing is the only single electric personal-use breast pump with breakthrough 2-Phase Expression® Technology to assist in the let-down process.
First researched and developed for hospital breast pumps, 2-Phase Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics a baby's natural nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes.
Stimulation mode simulates your baby's initial rapid sucking to start your milk flowing, followed by expression mode which simulates your baby's slower deeper sucks to express your milk gently and efficiently.
- With 2-Phase Expression
- Small and lightweight - ideal for out and about
- Electric or battery-powered (requires 4 AA alkaline batteries)
- Compatible with the Medela CityStyle Breast Pump Bag which comes complete with extra bottles, milk cooler and bottle tote
- Awarded "Silver" by Practical Parenting and Pregnancy magazine
- Awarded "Gold" by Mother and Baby magazine (2008) for Best Breastfeeding Product
- Awarded "Platinum" by Baby & Toddler Gear magazine (Sept. 2006)
- Medela Swing breast pump (latest 2011 stock, 100% Bisphenol-A free)
- Drawstring storage bag
- UK mains adapter
- Calma teat
- Carry strap
- Medela Bisphenol-A free bottle
- Medela PersonalFit breastshield with 24mm tunnel
1 year guarantee - applicable to the breast pump & mains adapter only
Plus - free ongoing telephone and email support from our UK NHS qualified Specialist Practitioner.
Medela Swing breast pump with Calma & PersonalFit breastshield
Product code: 030.0039
Price: £120.00 inc. VAT
Delivered free in the UK. Same day despatch if ordered by 2.00pm Mon-Fri
Medela breastpumps supplied by us are clearly marked as United Kingdom stock and have a United Kingdom warranty. This warranty is not supported overseas. Customers moving abroad must return the product to us in the event that support under warranty is required. Shipping and carriage charges will apply.