ARDO Anatomical Breast Compress
Hot or cold temperature pack
The ARDO Temperature Pack was developed in close collaboration with a lactation consultant in Switzerland and has already been used successfully in many hospitals and by mothers at home.
The anatomical shape is designed to extend under the arm to promote the reduction of swelling and pain in the lymph nodes within the axillary glandular tissue.
The generous aperture prevents any contact with the sensitive nipple.
- 8 flexible chambers help the compress to mould itself around the breast
- Used as a cold compress after breastfeeding, it provides pleasant relief for mastitis or swollen or engorged breasts
- If the temperature pack is used as a warm compress before breastfeeding, it promotes the letdown reflex and helps to make breastfeeding more enjoyable and relaxing
- A large compress, anatomically designed to cover the front of the breast, and extending towards the underarm for application to the lateral breast glands
- Comfortable and safe: The soft cover protects the skin from excessive heat or cold.
- Heat in water or microwave, cool in fridge or freezer
- Soft cover is dermatologically tested and adjustable with velcro fastener
- Reliable ARDO quality - made in Switzerland
ARDO anatomical breast compress
Product code: compress
Price: £18.00 inc. VAT